Middlebury, Ind. - EverGreen LLC, Inc. announced today that Steve Crawford has been appointed Director of Quality Control and International Production of EverGreen Recreational Vehicles. He will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of quality processes and procedures.
Crawford brings over 20 years of RV industry management and production experience. As one of the original staff of EverGreen, Steve has been part of the leadership team since 2008 and had a key role in the successful launch of the Ever-Lite, Element, Sun Valley, Ascend, i-Go and Amped brands.
President and COO of EverGreen, Mark Boessler, welcomed Crawford to his management team. "We are very excited to have Steve in the important position of handling our Quality Control from manufacturing to customer warranty issues," stated Boessler. "Steve is a valued member of the EverGreen family."
"I thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to work with the fantastic people at EverGreen over the last five years," said Crawford. "I am enthused to take our company to the next level."
To learn more about the entire family of EverGreen Recreational Vehicles, visit www.goevergreenrv.com
Write: EverGreen Recreational Vehicles, LLC 10758 County Road 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
Phone: 574-825-4298 Fax: 574-825-4299
Greetings EverGreen RVers! Welcome to Part 1 of EverGreen RV's Trivia Challenge. Over the course of the next 5 weeks, EverGreen RV will ask a set of 5 trivia questions in a weekly blog post. All you need to do is answer the questions TRUE or FALSE. The correct answers will be added at the bottom of each post. Tally up your answers at the end of the 5 weeks to find out if you're a "Freshman RVer," a "Garden Variety RV Traveler," or an "EverGreen RV Ph.D!"
Ready... Set... Let's do this!
- RV design and size have not changed much since recreational vehicles were first manufactured in 1910.
- Trailer Life Directory's ‘RV Trouble-Shooting Tools' checklist includes all of the following, plus several other essential tools: hammer, common sizes of screwdrivers, flashlight, jumper cables, electrical circuit checker, extra fuses and light bulbs.
- The preferred list of traditional ingredients for perfect s'mores includes toasted/roasted marshmallows, crispy graham crackers and homemade grape jelly.
- The Recreational Vehicle/Motorhome Hall of Fame is located in Urbana, Illinois.
- A large majority of recreational vehicles qualify as second homes for purposes of tax deduction.
1 - False; 2 - True; 3 - False; 4 - False (it's in Elkhart, Indiana!); 5 - True
Questions courtesy of www.GoodSamClub.com