EverGreen's T3950 toy hauler model offers motorcycle, ATV and snowmobile camping enthusiasts a combination of a fully equipped, twelve-foot garage adjacent to living quarters with all the luxury amenities of home in an RV. The T3950 is a full-sized fifth wheel toy hauler as tough and functional as it is luxurious.
Three slide-out rooms in the T3950 toy hauler provide the open feel of home. In the living room area one slide-out with a massive 9-foot 3-inch recliner sleeper sofa faces another slide-out in the kitchen opening up the living area to 10-feet, 6-inches wide.
Innovative Features in the Living Area
· A full 77-inch kitchen island with optional Corian countertops with accent lighting, full-sized stainless sink with gooseneck facet, under-counter storage and even an optional island mounted dishwasher.
· A kitchen slide-out that opens up the layout housing a standard 8 cubic-foot or an optional stainless 12 cubic-foot, double-door refrigerator/freezer, power exhaust range hood with light, stainless steel three burner range with oven, stainless steel microwave and pantry space.
· A half bathroom conveniently located right off the garage.
· An optional beverage refrigerator in the garage in addition to the optional full-size 12 cubic-foot, double-door refrigerator/freezer.
· An optional steel door locker in the garage for stowing all the camping gear for your toys.
When the party is over there is room for all guests to stay over in the T3950 toy hauler. The dinette has a fold-over couch system that converts to a queen-sized sleeper with an additional bed above that sleeps four adults in the garage area. The master bedroom slide allows room for an 80-inch pillow top mattress that lifts for additional storage. A queen size loft bed allows for additional guests, and a place to stow gear when the toys are out. Unlike some of the other Tesla toy hauler floor plans, there are both a master bathroom, and a half bathroom located in the garage.