Pets are more like family, so when you hit the road in your EverGreen RV it's no surprise Fido is coming along for the ride. Each EverGreen RV has ample storage, durable furniture and plenty of beds to make your furry friend feel at home in your RV.
But for those who have never considered bringing a dog on the road in your travel trailer or fifth wheel there are many things to think about:
- If you'll be staying at a campground, check their pet policy to be sure Fido is welcome
- Follow a flexible schedule when driving, you may have to stop more often for potty breaks
- Set time aside each day for a few walks to burn off some of the energy from traveling in your RV
- Know the grooming your dog requires. Many breeds need monthly grooming appointments to trim their hair and nails, so be sure you can find a dog groomer while on the road in your RV
For more tips on traveling in your RV with your pet check out this article
to keep you and your pet happy!
Want a chance to let the world know how you feel about your EverGreen RV, and receive a free I Love My EverGreen bumper sticker in the process? Then look no further than the 'I Love My EverGreen' contest featured on our Facebook page!
The contest is simple and everyone wins!
- Login to Facebook
- Go to the EverGreen Facebook page
- Click on the "I Love My EverGreen" tab (the tab furthest to the right)
- Enter your information
- Tell us why your EverGreen RV has stolen your heart
- Wait patiently for your FREE bumper sticker
- Your "I Love My EverGreen" bumper sticker will arrive by mail in approximately 6 weeks
We know there are a million things to love about your EverGreen, so here are a few ideas to get you started:
- The durable construction process that makes each EverGreen RV built to last
- The residential style amenities
- Space, space, space! Large slide-outs, extra storage and extra beds to accomodate everyone