The unofficial summer and camping season kick-off is finally here! Whether you plan on spending it in your EverGreen travel trailer, toy hauler or fifth wheel planning your destination with family and friends is a must. No matter where you live there is a Memorial Day event happening close by.
- Palm Springs, CA - check out the Palm Springs Air Museum or Joshua Tree National Forest
- Atlanta, GA - catch the jazz festival during the day and see fireworks at night
- Saint Louis, MO - take the kids treasure hunting at Gypsy Caravan
- Columbia Gorge, OR - the adults can head out for a wine tasting at Maryhill Winery
- Miama, FL - don't miss the Best of the Best Concert or March of Colors
- Denver, CO - enjoy fine art and music at the Downtown Dener Arts and Denver Day of Rock events
- New York, NY - don't miss out on free concerts, films and the Memorial Day parade
Looking for more fun Memorial Day travel destinations? Check out Budget Travel for other family fun ideas!
Our I-GO brand has one of the largest floorplan selections of the entire EverGreen RV family. Now there are even more family friendly easy to tow bunkhouse models to choose from: the G240DBD (Double Bunk with Dinette) and G291DBS (Double Bunk with Slide). The new models provide more choices in kid friendly bunkhouse campers. All the EverGreen I-GO brands are lightweight and easy to tow.
The G240DBD features an open layout with a large, single slide that opens across from the kitchen area. The large slide houses a 90-inch U-shaped dinette with plenty of space for eating or watching the optional 32-inch flat screen TV. The TV sits on a swivel entertainment center with radius sides that separates the living area from the master bedroom so the TV can be viewed from either room.
Six adults can sleep comfortably in the G240DBD. While camping and enjoying the outdoors, preparing meals is easy with an outside kitchen that comes standard.
The larger G291DBS maximizes space with a massive living room slide and an additional entry door off the rear bath—for the kids. There is plenty of seating for everyone in the slide with a sofa and large dinette. The generous 40-inch tub in the bathroom makes for easy clean-up with the kids right off the rear door access.
There is a double bunk that can sleep four adults in the rear of the coach with an easy access angled entry and a bunk ladder shelf to help enter the top bunk smoothly.
All I-GOs share EverGreen’s quality construction features like the DuraLite™ six-sided double welded cage construction that provides a secure frame for the ultimate in durability.