One of the best things about taking your EverGreen RV out for the weekend, or in this case Labor Day weekend, is the seemingly endless free time. Some people spend it hiking or adventuring through nature, but here are some ideas that will keep the fun going close to the campsite.
- Playing a game of catch or kickball
- Bring along your guitar and make up some funny songs around the fire
- Tell scary stories at night or just reminsce during the day
- Eat! Take the time to make fun meals around the fire
- Get competitive with some family board games.